- Address and any other information necessary to accurately determine the sites location. A site location plan is ideal for this purpose.
- A description and/or plan of the existing development on site (if any).
- A description and/or plan of the proposed development.
To assist us in providing the most accurate proposal and initial advice, it is beneficial for us to have as much detail about a site and the development proposals as possible. Therefore, other additional information that will assist us could include:
- Planning history of the development site.
- Details of existing/proposed development including floor areas, current planning use class etc.
- Details of existing/proposed development operation including staff number etc.
- Any other relevant documentation prepared for the development proposals, such as Design and Access Statement, Environmental Assessment etc.
What Our Clients Say:
Swept Path Analysis and Visibility Drawing incorporated into a Technical Note, Proposed Residential Dwelling, Colchester.
Highway Statement, Proposed Residential Development, Stockport
Transport Assessment, Proposed Residential Development (170 dwellings), Essex
Speed Survey, Proposed Private Residential Development – Testimonial
Access Feasibility Study, Proposed Private Residential Development – Testimonial
Analysis of Speed Survey and Swept Path Analysis
Stage 2 Road Safety Audit, Residential, Staffordshire
Construction Traffic Management Plan
Flood Risk Assessment, Testimonial, Industrial Development, Sheffield
Require Assistance with Renewable Energy Transport Planning?
Sanderson Associates have enjoyed over 36 years in business, our experienced engineers have extensive experience producing a wide variety of Feasibility Studies and Access Appraisals for developments associated with the renewable energy market for sites located throughout the whole of the UK, Isle of Man and Ireland.
We would be pleased to provide you with our competitive fee proposal to assist you with our Renewable Energy Transport Planning Services, please call us on 01924 844080 or click here to complete our secure online form.